Annual Conference in London
Client: A Global Technology Company
Venue: The Landmark, London
Size: 180 Delegates from around Europe and the UK
- To find a venue that was luxurious to match the calibre of the event
- The venue had to be easily accessible and be able to cope with a potential capacity increase
- To find a suitable venue in a very short lead time with availability being tight
- To manage all venue liaisons, including accommodation lists, from start to finish
- We found a 5 star deluxe venue in central London undercutting their budget
- We liaised with all the relevant departments ensuring that everything was ready on time and in the right place
- The event management was carried out and managed by Obis 360 who liaised with all relevant parties to ensure excellence
- We ensured attendees received a highly competitive preferential hotel accommodation rate
- We liaised with the venue to ensure the client was not hassled any event administration
- We arranged all accommodation lists and additional requirements for all attendees
Eight hotel options were sent to the client within 12 hours of the enquiry. These included different types of venues along with varying budgets. One of these was chosen by the client.
The event management was conducted by Obis 360 who worked together with the client to produce a fabulous event. The budget was closely monitored by Obis 360 to ensure value for money at all times.
The client chose to use one of the venues selected by Obis 360. All venue management was carried out by Obis 360 dramatically reducing the time the client spent on the administration side of the event. The client was overjoyed with the results delivered and to date we have continued to receive great feedback.