Finding a Celebrity for a Club Opening
Client: A Leading UK Lifestyle Radio Station
Venue: Profile, London
Size: 500+ listeners
- To source and secure a suitable celebrity to appear at the event – with 2 days notice
- To managed said celebrity during the evening
- To ensure media profile of both celebrity and the club were maximised
- Due the very short notice, 24 hours, options were limited however Obis 360 overcame this to source a fantastic celebrity for under their budget
- The nature of the Client and the Club provided guidelines as to a suitable celebrity, which resulted in us booking Claire King
- Obis 360 met Ms King before the launch, arranged transport and accompanied her to the venue
- We ensured that all photographers got a clear shot of Ms King and that promotional shots for the venue were also taken
The celebrity sourcing and event management on the night was conducted by Obis 360 who worked together with the client to produce a fabulous event.
The feedback from the client was amazing and they were very pleased with the whole evening.
This was a very important event, as it was a Club Launch for a prominent radio station.
The celebrity had to be a suitable match that could come to an event with 24 hours notice, and within their budget and guidelines.
All of this was successfully achieved with great results.