UK’s Largest Manufacturing Exhibition
Client: A publishing lead media company
Venue: Ricoh Arena, Coventry
Size: 2000 guests from the UK
- Pre-event contact to ensure attendance and information received
- To arrange accommodation rates at a variety of hotels around Coventry
- To design and send badges out pre-event
- To provide exhibitors with scanners for data tracking at the event
- To create post event reports
- To manage registration on the day and deal with any queries on site
- We liaised with delegates, sponsors and speakers prior to event to ensure they had all documentation, they were able to find suitable accommodation and the details on their name badges were correct
- There were over 50 workshop sessions at the event, all of which were monitored and scanned by Obis 360 providing the client with data for each session
- The exhibitors were offered a scanner for the event and full data was collated and sent to them by Obis 360
- Obis 360 manned the registration desk for 3 days dealing with any questions on site from both the exhibitors and attendees
A quote for work was sent to the client within a day. The client agreed the price as it was more competitive than received elsewhere.
Even though there was a postal strike we managed the registration very successfully and smoothly. The attendees really appreciated our pre-event contact and on-site assistance provided by Obis 360. The client had a very successful event and delegates very much enjoyed the exhibition and presentations.